Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blog 10

After one of our class discussions about eugenics, ethics, and aesthetics it really made me understand why things happen in the ways that they do and that all things really do happen for certain reasons. Like have you ever had such a bad headache because you were so stressed?Or have you ever wished that a big obstacle that is in your way that you have to overcome to succeed would not have happened? I know that I am very guilty for always wishing things wouldn't be so hard sometimes or when I'm not feeling well I just wish it would go away. But then when I think about everything bad that has happened in my life it has made me a stronger person and I have taught myself to not give up because sooner or later I will eventually succeed. I couldn't imagine living life with no pain or having things in life always come easy because one day something bad will eventually happen and we would just think it was the end of the world and we wouldn't know what to do. And whenever I'm not feeling well yeah i hate the feeling then but to look on the brighter side look at the people who are dying with diseases and here we are being selfish and wanting people to pity us because of a stomach ache. So all in all pain and hard times in life have taught me to be thankful for the good times and things could always be worse than what they really are.

No comments: